All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £15.72Trending at £16.09
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £36.98Trending at £37.70
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to visual computing, dealing with the acquisition, analysis, and synthesis of visual data by means of computers. This book provides coverage of computer graphics and visualization topics, including important techniques such as subdivision surfaces, scene graphs, multi-resolution models, shadow generation, and ambient occlusion.
- Author BiographyTheoharis Theoharis, Associate Professor, University of Athens, Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Houston, TX. Georgios Papaioannou, Lecturer, Athens University of Economics and Business, Virtual Reality Systems Engineer, Virtual Reality Department, Foundation of the Hellenic World. Nicholas M. Patrikalakis, Kawasaki Professor of Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Nikolaos Platis, Associate Lecturer, University of Peloponnese, Greece, Research Fellow, Computer Graphics Lab, University of Athens, Greece.
- Author(s)Georgios Papaioannou,Nicholas M. Patrikalakis,Nikolaos Platis,Theoharis Theoharis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1428 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.