All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.80
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.52
- £17.68Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
- £18.47Trending at £26.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of the bestselling book summarizes guidelines for best use of graphics for instructional materials, including multimedia, texts, classroom aids, and slides used for briefings.
- Author BiographyDr. Ruth Colvin Clark is an instructional psychologist with a specialty in design and development of effective workforce learning. She is the author of e-Learning and the Science of Instruction and her book, Building Expertise, was awarded Outstanding Instructional Communication from the International Society of Performance Improvement. Chopeta Lyons has created award-winning print and online learning products during her twenty-five years of developing training solutions. She has directed teams of designers, writers, programmers, audio talent, graphic designers, and artists to create custom solutions for the training needs of numerous corporations and organizations. She is the author of several articles on e-learning and a college textbook, Discover Writing.
- Author(s)Chopeta Lyons,Ruth C. Clark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight776 g
- Width203 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.