All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to look at ways of visualizing large datasets, whether large in numbers of cases, or large in numbers of variables, or large in both. All ideas are illustrated with displays from analyses of real datasets.
- Author(s)Antony Unwin,Heike Hofmann,Martin Theus
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStatistics and Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.