All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharting entire genres - the epistolary, the gothic, and the historical novel - as well as the literary output of countries such as Japan, Italy, Spain, and Nigeria, this work shows how literary history looks significantly different from what is commonly supposed and how the concept of aesthetic form can be radically redefined.
- Author BiographyFranco Moretti teaches Literature at Stanford University and taught previously at Colombia University. He is the author, most recently, of An Atlas of the European Novel, and the editor of II Romanzo (translated into English a The Novel).
- Author(s)Franco Moretti
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.61
- £6.80Trending at £8.97
- £2.81Trending at £3.40
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.