All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionWith updated material, additional exercises and new references, the new edition of this book retains the attributes praised by reviewers: its clear writing, good organisation, comprehensive coverage of essential theory and well-chosen applications.
- Author BiographyDieter Jungnickel is an internationally known mathematician working in the field of applied algebra, coding theory, design theory, finite geometry, codes and designs and combinatorial optimization. He has published several well-known books, including Optimization Methods , Finite Fields , Coding Theory and Graphs, Networks and Algorithms , some of which have been published both in English and German.
- Author(s)Dieter Jungnickel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/12/2014
- Series TitleAlgorithms and Computation in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; XX, 676 p.
- Weight1050 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.