All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn elementary introduction to homology theory suitable for undergraduate courses or for self-study.
- Author BiographyPeter Giblin is a Professor of Mathematics (Emeritus) at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Peter Giblin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus. 200 exercises
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.