Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.65Trending at £5.88
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £5.74Trending at £7.89
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £35.65Trending at £43.29
- £30.79Trending at £50.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide explores the versatility of ornamental grasses in the garden all year round. It illustrates how to combine grasses with other garden plants for both subtle and explosive colour effects, showing how they can be used to bring textural compliments and contrasts into play.
- Author BiographyNancy Ondra is a freelance garden writer and editor from Emmaus, Pennsylvania, where where she operated Pendrago Perennials, a small rare-plant nursery, for 6 years. She is the author or co-editor of 6 gardening books and has also written for several magazines.
- Author(s)Nancy J. Ondra
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarden Art Press
- Out-of-print date06/10/2015
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour ) maps, index
- Width250 mm
- Height240 mm
- Photographer(s)Saxon Holt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.