All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionJulian W. Cummings began flying lightweight Piper Cubs as a young man and was recruited for the experimental and high-risk aerial reconnaissance unit of the U.S. Army's Third Infantry Division. In this memoir he chronicles his daring missions from first flights in the North African campaign through the end of the World War II.
- Author BiographyThe late Julian William Bill Cummings owned and operated an ornamental iron business. Gwendoly K. Cummings worked closely with Bill in preparing this memoir before his death in 2002. She has written and illustrated several children's books.
- Author(s)Gwendolyn Kay Cummings,Julian William Cummings
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.