All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a thorough overview of recent research on grassland restoration and its implications for practical restoration and management, this book introduces grassland communities and the wildlife they support and considers the management of semi-natural grassland habitats with particular emphasis on drier grassland habitats.
- Author BiographyDavid Blakesley is an ecological practitioner, with experience in habitat restoration, project development and ecological surveys. He set up Wildlife Landscapes, an independent ecological consultancy in 2004. Since then he has undertaken projects in partnership with conservation organisations including the RSPB, Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, Woodland Trust and the Forestry Commission. He is a Chartered Environmentalist and a member of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management, and a co-author of numerous publications relating to woodland creation, woodland management and tropical forest restoration. Peter Buckley is an ecologist, forester and botanist, specialising in ecological restoration and its application to wildlife conservation, biodiversity and development. He set up his own ecological consultancy in 2007 and is currently affiliated to the Centre for Development, Environment and Policy at the School of African and Oriental Studies, University of London, and is also Visiting Lecturer at the Universities of Greenwich and Birkbeck College, London. Dr Buckley is a founder member of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management and a long-standing member of the British Ecological Society. He is joint author of numerous publications relating to woodland creation and ecological restoration.
- Author(s)David Blakesley,Peter Buckley
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- Series TitleConservation Handbooks
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Content Note152 colour illustrations, 22 figures, 36 black & white tables
- Weight823 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.