All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the vegetation of species-rich grasslands in lowland Wales at the end of the 20th century. This title sets out the findings of 18 years of research and survey of the significant stands of agriculturally unimproved lowland grasslands and their associated vegetation.
- Author BiographyThe authors worked as part of the Terrestrial Science Group of the Countryside Council for Wales, the successor body to the Nature Conservancy Council for Wales, during the preparation of this book. Until his untimely death in 2007, David Stevens co-ordinated the Lowland Grassland Survey of Wales. Stuart Smith spent several years undertaking grassland field survey, and has since had a major role in compiling the survey findings. Tim Blackstock is head of the group and has overseen the grassland survey since its inception in 1987. Sam Bosanquet participated in the final phase of fieldwork on the grassland survey, and has played a key role in analysing the spatial dataset. Jane Stevens has organised the database with the survey findings and undertook vegetation data analysis.
- Author(s)David Stevens,Smith Stuart,Tim Blackstock
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Notecol Illustrations, maps
- Width250 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.