Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, the authors outline their process of entrepreneurship, offering practical, proven strategies for fostering economic development and renewal, aiming to provide a blue-print for resilience in turbulent times.
- Author BiographyKIMBERLY WALESH are principals in Collaborative Economics (http://www coecon.com), a firm that forges linkages between local governments, businesses, and nonprofits to promote growth. Henton lives in San Mateo, California; Melville in Ladera, California; and Walesh in Palo Alto, California.
- Author(s)Henton,John G. Melville,Kimberly Walesh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight466 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.