All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJune Cotner presents an enriching collection of prayers, poems, and quotes chosen for their power to bring more joy and wonder to life.
- Author BiographyJune Cotner---author, anthologist, and speaker---hails from Poulsbo, WA. She has appeared on national radio programs, and her books have been featured in many national publications including USA TODAY, Better Homes and Gardens, Woman's Day, and Family Circle. Collectively, her books have sold nearly one million copies.
- Author(s)June Cotner
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight182 g
- Width104 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £5.71
- £10.02Trending at £10.55
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.65Trending at £27.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.