Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionConstructing graves is a uniquely human activity. When the grave is hidden it is most likely done so to conceal a murder or the wrongful disposal of a body. This unique text provides a compact reference for those who find themselves called upon to search for missing persons who have met a tragic fate.
- Author BiographyKathryn Powell obtained her PhD from the University of Adelaide in 2006 after pioneering work at Australia's first body farm designed to research detection of hidden graves in Australia's unique dry and uncompacted soil. She currently works as a consultant forensic anthropologist on both hidden graves as well as the anthropology of Aboriginal sites of significance.
- Author(s)Kathryn Powell
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight223 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.