All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionRapid progress is now being made in (i) understanding the molecular interaction between autoantibodies and the TSH receptor, (ii) identifying the genes that contribute to the predisposition to disease, (iii) developing an animal model of Graves' disease, and (iv) identifying the long-sought orbital antigen in ophthalmopathy.
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEndocrine Updates
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXIII, 307 p.
- Weight1390 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byBasil Rapoport,Sandra M. McLachlan
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.