CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first book-length study of this important poetic mode, Parisot suggests that graveyard poetry is closely connected to the mid-eighteenth-century aesthetic revision of poetics. Parisot reads poetry by Robert Blair.
- Author BiographyEric Parisot is a Lecturer in English Literature at the School of English, Media Studies and Art History, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Eric Parisot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBritish Literature in the Eighteenth Century
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteillustration
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Jack Lynch,Professor Eugenia Zuroski Jenkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.