All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.36
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £16.71Trending at £17.80
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the context of change and the current state of Catholic Schools in the United States and the global perspective. The scope of this book goes beyond the professional educator in Catholic Schools as it also address the stakeholders of Catholic education such as parents who are consumers, pastors, religious educators, and donors.
- Author BiographyGerald M. Cattaro is a professor of Education, Director of the Center of Faith Based Education and Catholic School Leadership and former Chair of the Division of Educational Leadership Administration and Policy, in the Graduate School of Education at Fordham University in New York City. Charles J. Russo is the Joseph Panzer Chair in Education in the School of Education and Health Services, Director of its PhD Program, and Adjunct Professor in the School of Law at the University of Dayton.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight276 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCharles J. Russo,Gerald M. Cattaro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.