Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines gravitational collapse for graduate students and researchers in gravitation physics, fundamental physics, astrophysics, and cosmology.
- Author BiographyPankaj S. Joshi is Senior Professor at the School of Natural Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India. His research interests include gravitation and cosmology, space-time structure and quantum gravity, and relativistic astrophysics and general relativity. Professor Joshi has an excellent international reputation for his work in the field of gravitational collapse.
- Author(s)Pankaj S. Joshi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.