CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.79Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents general relativity as a cornerstone of modern theoretical physics. It covers both classical general relativity and supergravity and offers plenty of historical background on the physicists relevant to the theories presented.
- Author BiographyPietro Fre is Professor of Theoretical Physics at the University of Torino, Italy and is currently serving as Scientific Counsellor of the Italian Embassy in Moscow. His scientific passion lies in supergravity and all allied topics, since the inception of the field, in 1976. He was professor at SISSA, worked in the USA and at CERN. He has taught General Relativity for 15 years. He has previously published two scientific monographs, Supergravity and Superstrings and The N=2 Wonderland . He is also the author of a popular science book on cosmology ( Il fascino oscuro dell'inflazione , Springer 2009), and two novels, in Italian.
- Author(s)Pietro Giuseppe Fre
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.