All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTop Ten bestselling author Tess Gerritsen delivers a thoroughly menacing new thriller. A brilliantly compulsive page-turner from the author of The Surgeon.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Tess Gerritsen is also a physician, and applies her expert knowledge of emergency procedures and autopsies to her novels. She studied anthropology at Stanford University, where she catalogued human remains that were hundreds of years old. She continues to travel the world, pursuing her interests in ancient cultures and mysterious natural phenomenon. She lives with her husband in Maine.
- Author(s)Tess Gerritsen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £35.79
- £2.81Trending at £2.89
- £1.99Trending at £3.54
- £6.18Trending at £6.33
- £3.59Trending at £4.78
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.89Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.