All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, Gray's Anatomy Review continues to be an easy-to-use resource that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Designed as a companion to Gray's Anatomy for Students, this medical textbook is your indispensable resource for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
- Author BiographyChair and Professor in the Department of Anatomical Sciences at St. George's University who has written extensively in the field of anatomy and on the peripheral nerves. Dr. Tubbs is lead researcher in Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is Editor-in-Chief of the journal Clinical Anatomy, is author/editor of multiple books, and is a new editor for the 41st edition of Gray's Anatomy.
- Author(s)Marios Loukas,Peter H. Abrahams,R. Shane Tubbs,Stephen W. Carmichael
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGray's Anatomy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 120 illustrations (120 in full color)
- Weight1039 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.