All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.09Trending at £10.37
- £14.97Trending at £15.63
- £17.59Trending at £22.52
- £30.61Trending at £33.90
- £12.55Trending at £16.94
- £8.96Trending at £10.89
- £12.37Trending at £16.94
About this product
- DescriptionA history of hunting and fishing through excerpted documents and as narrated by Gray's Sporting Journal columnist Will Ryan, the first book of its kind.
- Author BiographyWill Ryan has taught expository writing at Hampshire College since 1980. He holds a BA and MEd from the University of Vermont, and an MA in American history from the University of Massachusetts. His articles appear regularly in Field & Stream, American Angler, and other publications. He is a contributing editor at Gray's Sporting Journal, where he edits and writes a column on the history of hunting and fishing. He has written two previous books on the outdoors.
- Author(s)Will Ryan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.