All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the vein of a nostalgic, stomach-satisfying Where the Locals Go, this colourful travel planner helps you discover the best local foods and eating experiences throughout the United States.
- Author BiographyNational Geographic cartographers create award-winning maps using state-of-the-art software for cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The results are clear, detailed maps that make map reading fun and informative.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight794 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.