All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 200 patterns and instruction, this book unravels the secret to creating Celtic knot work and its twists, braids and textures. It helps artists of all skill levels, working in any medium, learn how to create their own Celtic art.
- Author(s)Lora S. Irish
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/08/2016
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.72Trending at £22.77
- £18.97Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.