All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionA 60-volume set offering celebrated writings from the greatest minds of all time, including Plato, Shakespeare, Swift, Freud, Hemingway and Twain. It features works containing the great thoughts, theories and insights that have shaped our culture. It helps you explore philosophy, religion, mathematics, psychology, astronomy, politics, and more.
- PublisherEncyclopaedia Britannica (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/1991
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEncyclopaedia Britannica (UK) Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/07/2011
- Content Notediagrams, index of topics
- Weight47200 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine444 mm
- Edited byMortimer J. Adler
- Contained items statement60 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- orrsey5506 Jul, 2016by
Great books of the Western World Vol 50.
Bought this book, Vol 50, as this book had gone missing from my complete set of 60!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.