Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn an effort to understand British-Papal relations during the 19th century, the author examines the diplomatic relations between Great Britain and the Holy See during the first Russell ministry of 1846-1852. Throughout he defines Ireland's role as unspoken third party in the discussions.
- Author(s)James P. Flint
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.