All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging introduction to the more advanced writings on contract law, designed to provide the additional insights necessary to excel in the study of the subject.
- Author BiographyJonathan Morgan is Fellow, Director of Studies, and University Lecturer in Law at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. He previously held tutorial fellowships at St Catherine's College, Oxford and Christ's College, Cambridge. His teaching and research interests lie in the areas of private law (especially contract, tort and private law theory), human rights and legal history.
- Author(s)Jonathan Morgan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Great Debates in Law
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Note336 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.