All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging introduction to the more advanced writings on employment law, designed to provide the additional insights necessary to excel in the study of the subject.
- Author BiographySimon Honeyball is Associate Professor of Employment Law in the Law School at the University of Exeter. He is the author of Honeyball and Bowers' Textbook on Employment Law published by Oxford University Press. He has published also on trade union law and sex discrimination law, and on his other main research interest, the philosophy of law.
- Author(s)Simon Honeyball
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Great Debates in Law
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Note232 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.12
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.