All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging introduction to the more advanced writings on family law, designed to provide the additional insights necessary to excel in the study of the subject.
- Author BiographyJonathan Herring is a Professor of Law at the University of Oxford and a Fellow in Law at Exeter College, Oxford. He is the author of the textbook Family Law published by Longman, and also of well-known texts on criminal law and medical law. Recent monographs include works on the law and older people, and on family law and human rights.Rebecca Probert is a Professor of Law at the University of Warwick. She is the author of Cretney and Probert's Family Law published by Sweet & Maxwell. She writes widely on issues related to marriage and cohabitation: her recent monographs cover eighteenth-century marriage, the legal regulation of cohabitation from 1600 to the present day, and the law relating to royal marriages.Stephen Gilmore is a Senior Lecturer in Law at King's College London. He is joint author of Hayes and Williams' Family Law published by Oxford University Press, and of Children: The Modern Law published by Jordan Publishing. He has written on a wide range of issues in family law and child law, and has a particular interest in the law relating to children's rights, parental responsibility and the resolution of parental disputes.
- Author(s)Jonathan Herring,Rebecca Probert,Stephen Gilmore
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Great Debates in Law
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Note296 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.