Great Debates in Land Law by David Cowan, Neil Cobb, Professor Lorna Fox O'Mahony (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.50Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by olivermydog
- Est. delivery by 17 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new and retitled edition of Great Debates in Property Law, this is an engaging introduction to the more advanced writings on property law, designed to provide the additional insights necessary to excel in the study of the subject. Includes new material on e-conveyancing, and the impact of the global financial crisis and austerity politics.
- Author BiographyDavid Cowan is Professor of Law and Public Policy at the University of Bristol, UK. Lorna Fox O'Mahony is Professor of Law at the University of Essex, UK. Neil Cobb is Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)David Cowan,Neil Cobb,Professor Lorna Fox O'Mahony
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Great Debates in Law
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Note280 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.