Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionTo travel through Italy is as close as one gets to being in paradise. The loveliness of Italy - its architecture, landscapes, culture and food is enduring. This title features Italy's amazing landscapes such as Lake Como (residence of George Clooney), Venice, Florence and Tuscany, the Amalfi Coast, and the Aeolian Islands off the coast of Sicily.
- Author BiographyAngelika Taschen studied art history and German literature in Heidelberg, gaining her doctorate in 1986. Working for TASCHEN since 1987, she has published numerous titles on art, architecture, photography, design, travel, and lifestyle. Christiane Reiter is a freelance author based in Hamburg. She studied journalism at the University of Eichstatt and worked as a travel editor for Ringier Publishing in Munich and Zurich. She then established the travel section of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung. For TASCHEN she has also written the texts for Great Escapes Asia and Great Escapes South America.
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- Language(s)German, French, English
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2223 g
- Width302 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAngelika Taschen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.