All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.54
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.98Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1851 an event was organised in London that changed the world: The Great Exhibition. It was a spectacular showcase of technology manufacture and design from all over the world. Chronicling the first exciting spectacles, through to the much-maligned Millennium Dome, this title brings together the details and stories behind the great exhibitions.
- Author BiographyTrevor May was educated at the universities of London and Exeter and is now a professional historian, writer and educator. He has written over a dozen books on social and economic history topics, including several books in the Shire Library series.
- Author(s)Trevor May
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleShire Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 495
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.