All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Philip Pirrip, nicknamed Pip, is approached by an escaped convict and forced to steal food and supplies, he little realises how this act will alter his life.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens is now considered one of the most successful British authors of the Victorian age, having written such masterpieces as Great Expectations, A Christmas Carol and Oliver Twist. Dr. Arthur Pober has spent more than 20 years in the fields of early childhood and gifted education. He is currently the US representative to the European Institute for the Media and European Advertising Standards Alliance. Scott McKowen has created award-winning posters and graphics for theatre companies across Canada and the US, including on Broadway. His work has been exhibited in art galleries on both sides of the border and he has curated an exhibition of theatre posters from around the world.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSterling Unabridged Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width156 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scott McKowen
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.20Trending at £19.67
- £4.47Trending at £4.89
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £3.29Trending at £3.87
- £3.29Trending at £3.43
- £4.69Trending at £4.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.