All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.50Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in serial form from December 1860 to August 1861, Great Expectations is the 'autobiography' of Pip, as he transformed from apprentice village blacksmith to a London gentleman.
- Author BiographyGraham Law, Professor of English at Waseda University, Japan, has written books and articles on nineteenth century and modern fiction, and edited Dickens's Hard Times and Wilkie Collins's The Evil Genius for this series. Adrian J. Pinnington, also Professor of English at Waseda University, is the author of a variety of books and articles on English and Japanese literature.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBroadview Editions
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Weight755 g
- Edited byAdrian J. Pinnington,Graham Law
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.