All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing only Charles Dickens' extraordinary words, this adaptation brings the story's settings and characters to theatrical life. From its opening image of little Pip, alone on the windswept marshes, it takes you on a journey right to the heart of Dickens' great exploration of childhood terrors and hopes - and of adult dreams and regrets.
- Author BiographyFormerly Artistic Director of the Lyric Hammersmith, Neil Bartlett's published work includes 'Who Was That Man?', a polemic study of Oscar Wilde, the novels 'Ready To Catch Him Should He Fall' and 'Mr Clive and Mr Page'. His translations of Moliere, Genet, Labiche, Racine and Marivaux have been produced in both Britain and North America, and many are published by Oberon Books.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens,Neil Bartlett
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.17Trending at £15.28
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.