All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you maximize your creative sonic results using Amplitube plug-ins and hardware from IK Multimedia.
- Author BiographyMichael Ross is a musician/writer/producer living in New York City. He has toured the United States, as well as Cuba, Norway, Puerto Rico, and Iceland, playing everything from blues and country to avant-pop and electronica. Michael has authored two books: Getting Great Guitar Sounds and All About Effects. He contributes to Guitar Player magazine, Premier Guitar, Guitar Edge, EQ, Electronic Musician, In Tune, Sound On Sound, and Gearwire.com. As a producer, Michael has recorded artists in San Francisco and New York. He has also taught guitar and lectured at the Blue Bear School of Music in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Michael Ross
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight580 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.