CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionGreat Health Care presents successful practice management strategies to deliver dependable, quality health care, at the lowest possible cost. The text focuses on the treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity, asthma, osteoporosis, and congestive heart failure.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEric D. Newman,J. Harrington
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.