Save on Computer & IT
- £33.40Trending at £35.19
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the great ideas of computer science that together represent the heart of the field. This second edition of the text includes extra chapters on simulation, operating systems, and networks. In addition, the author has upgraded many of the original chapters.
- Author BiographyAlan W. Biermann is Professor of Computer Science at Duke University. He is also the author of the first two editions of Great Ideas in Computer Science (MIT Press, 1990, 1997).
- Author(s)Alan W. Biermann
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleGreat Ideas in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight1179 g
- Width203 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsecond edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.