All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting reader follows the story of the longest and the most demanding elephant migration on the planet.
- Author BiographyLAURA MARSH is a long time contributor to National Geographic Children Books. She has written a large number of books in National Geographic Readers series and also in Mama Mirabelle and Toot and Puddle series.
- Author(s)Laura Marsh
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Out-of-print date22/10/2014
- Weight270 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 10 years
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.99Trending at £19.35
- £14.31Trending at £15.43
- £3.70Trending at £4.02
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £6.40Trending at £7.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.02
- £9.38Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.