Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspirational guidebook to 40 great mountain day walks and scrambles in Snowdonia. Inspirational routes for all abilities across the National Park with routes up Snowdon and Moel Eilio, the Glyderau, the Carneddau, Eifionydd, Siabod and the Moelwynion, Rhinogydd (the Harlech Dome), Migneint and the Arans and Cadair Idris and the Tarrens.
- Author BiographyTerry Marsh is a full-time writer and photographer specialising in the outdoors. His involvement with Snowdonia began in 1970 when he moved to Bangor, and soon became a voluntary warden in the Snowdonia National Park. His first book was 'The Summits of Snowdonia', followed a year later by 'The Mountains of Wales'. This is his seventh book for Cicerone.
- Author(s)Terry Marsh
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note40 map extracts, 40 topos and over 200 colour photographs
- Weight640 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Richards
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With flaps
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.