All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreat Myths of Intimate Relationships provides a captivating, pithy introduction to the subject that challenges and demystifies the many fabrications and stereotypes surrounding relationships, attraction, sex, love, internet dating, and heartbreak.
- Author BiographyMatthew D. Johnson is Professor of Psychology at Binghamton University, State University of New York. His research in Clinical Psychology examines the developmental course of marital distress and family dysfunction. In doing so, his work seeks to determine the mechanisms by which relationship distress and dissolution follow the positive emotions of courtship. In 2013, he was awarded the Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching from the State University of New York.
- Author(s)Matthew D. Johnson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Myths of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.