All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inspirational sequel to her successful first book How to Paint on Glass, Julia Bottrell shows how to capture the glowing colours and translucent beauty of painted glass using exciting new ideas and techniques.
- Author BiographyJulia Bottrell gained a degree in graphics and worked as a copywriter and freelance illustrator before becoming a professional glass painter. She now demonstrates the craft, runs workshops and undertakes commissions. Her main interest outside glass painting is medieval art, and she is a member of the Richard III Society. Julia lives with her husband, son and dog in Salisbury.
- Author(s)Julia Bottrell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine203 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.