All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccompanying a 15-part BBC1 documentary on London's Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, this book describes the work of the medical staff, follows the cases of individual children and explores the heart of the hospital community. Royalties on sales will go to Great Ormond Street.
- Author(s)Alan Sleator
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/1996
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date18/01/2005
- Content Note40 colour halftones, 40 b&w halftones
- Weight369 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.