CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for those who is just too busy to sit down and write. It features letters and notes, making them ready to use for various business, personal, or social situations.
- Author BiographyDianna Booher is an internationally recognized business communications expert and the author of more than 40 books. She is founder and president of Booher Consultants, a Dallas-based communication training firm with numerous Fortune 500 clients, including IBM, Verizon, JP Morgan Chaise, Lockheed Martin, Frito-Lay, Caterpillar, and Bank of America.
- Author(s)Dianna Booher
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Paginationxix, 591
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.