All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of the legends surrounding prehistoric stone circles. Archaeologist Audrey Burl has selected a dozen rings, each of which illuminates a particular archaeological question, such as their purpose or construction, and presents explanations of their fascinating mysteries.
- Author BiographyAubrey Burl was formerly Principal Lecturer in Archaeology, Hull College of Higher Education, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Aubrey Burl
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/1999
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note30 b-w + 30 color illus.
- Weight1224 g
- Width234 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.