All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing ethical theory, this title makes it easy to explore the many primary sources that contribute to the canon of ethical theory. It also includes chapters with introductions that provide biographical, historical, and theoretical contexts, and reading selections supplemented by comments that help you understand the works.
- Author BiographyTheodore C. Denise received his Ph.D. from the University of Michigan and taught at Syracuse University Sheldon P. Peterfreund taught at Syracuse University for over 40 years, and received his Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. Nicholas White obtained his Ph.D. from Harvard University and currently serves as chair of the philosophy department at the University of California, Irvine. He specializes in Greek philosophy, epistemology, and ethics, having written several books and articles on each of these topics.
- Author(s)Nicholas White,Sheldon P. Peterfreund,Theodore C. Denise
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2007
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight578 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement12th International edition
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.38
- £15.29Trending at £18.12
- £17.30Trending at £21.58
- £12.06Trending at £14.94
- £6.74Trending at £8.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.