CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- Author(s)Yehuda Amichai
- PublisherSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- Language(s)English, Hebrew
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/05/2010
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byGlenda Abramson,Tudor V. Parfitt
- Edition StatementTrans. from the Hebrew ed.
- Author BiographyYEHUDA AMICHAI was born in Wurzburg, Germany, in 1924 and emigrated with his family to Palestine in 1936. Amichai published eleven volumes of poetry in Hebrew, two novels, and a book of short stories. His work has been translated into thirty-seven languages. In 1982, Amichai received the Israel Prize for Poetry, and he became a foreign honorary member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 1986. He lived in Jerusalem until his death on September 25, 2000.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.