Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £16.25Trending at £16.58
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.41Trending at £18.21
- £13.32Trending at £22.71
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £52.65Trending at £58.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe 30 'King' class 4-6-0s were the GWR's most prestigious express passenger engines. It was introduced in 1927. The most famous was Number 6000 King George V which visited the USA for the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad centenary. It was preserved on withdrawal in 1962.
- Author BiographyKevin McCormack is a highly regarded author with 29 transport books to his credit, but this is his first for Haynes. He has been a working member of the Great Western Society at the Didcot Railway Centre from its earliest days.
- Author(s)Kevin McCormack
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleHaynes Great Locomotive Series
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.