All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you on a tour to some of the world's most celebrated wine growing regions to discover the characteristics of the bond that ties the vine to its place of birth: the terroir. This book describes the relationship between international grape varieties and the soil in which they grow, and how these factors affect the taste of the wines.
- Author BiographyJacques Fanet is a specialist in soil science, viticulture, and enology. He was Assistant Director of the National Institute of Appellations (INAO) in France.
- Author(s)Jacques Fanet
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note283 color illustrations, 20 maps
- Weight971 g
- Width232 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £3.99Trending at £6.93
- £43.54Trending at £59.99
- £5.40Trending at £5.59
- £33.73Trending at £55.03
- £40.89Trending at £45.51
- £14.41Trending at £16.84
- £13.73Trending at £15.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.