All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells a children's fable that focuses on how everyone has good things to offer if given the opportunity. This book is illustrated with hand-colored woodcuts by renowned artist Betsy Bowen.
- Author(s)Helen Hoover
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note30 colour woodcuts
- Illustrator(s)Betsy Bowen
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.80Trending at £4.05
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £6.57Trending at £6.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.90
- £24.08Trending at £37.36
- £15.99Trending at £21.70
- £42.48Trending at £64.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.