All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a collection of articles, from the Fine Woodworking magazine, that represent the common type of home or small professional shop in garages, basements, small outbuildings as well as some unusual locations. This book includes floor plans and drawings. It also includes advice on organising the shop, lumber and tool storage.
- Author(s)Fine Woodworking Magazine
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note320 photos, 138 drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £16.18
- £4.16Trending at £5.92
- £7.82Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.